Saturday 1 March 2014

Stampin' Up! Welcome Baby!

I'd been lucky enough to share some Sarndangling recently.......
what? you say?....... check out Sarn's dangling HERE
Anyhow, I got to thinking that this sentiment stamp set "A Word For You",
would be ideal to 'hang' things from.......
I'd seen various 'mobiles', of the hanging variety, not the phone.....
So, anyway, if you're not bored yet?! ......
I took my Stampin' Up! Itty Bitties stamps (these are REALLY Itty Bitty small!),
my Itty Bitty circle punch......drew some lines and this is the result:


I would definitely say this is CAS (clean and simple),
just hope it's not toooo minimalist? I don't 'do' CAS very easily!
So any comments would be welcome!
Lesley x
p.s. forgot to say how wonderful it is to have this new baby in this world!
Congrats to her mum dad sis grandparents aunts uncles etc etc!


5 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea for that sentiment stamp Lesley . . . you've made a lovely unique baby card. Very CAS - plenty of white space on that card . . . LOVE IT.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspirational! CAS done to perfection. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Lelly! Well done, only wish I could do CAS that well!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely CAS card and an absolutely great idea Lesley Will definitely be looking at all my stamps in a different light now. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.