Wednesday 20 August 2014

Corner Garden Stampin' Up!

Hi there, thanks for stopping by again.
I wanted to share the single large stamp Corner Garden with you again.

This time showing you the fine detail 
with white embossing powder on blackberry bliss card stock.


So I needed to do some swaps for my lovely fellow demos,
and thought I'd follow my success with pool party the other day.
But NO, it wasn't going to be that easy.
The flowers just didn't look right,
so I left them off, and just added the ribbon.


Now Darnell suggested leaving off the ribbon, 
but in this case the flowers looked a bit dirty instead of white,
so I went with this.

I then tried it in the opposite colour way
of Blackberry Bliss on white,
with BB satin ribbon.


Just proves - same stamp, different colours, different look.


Hope you are having a good week
and see you again soon
Lesley
xxx
xx
x



2 comments:

  1. Wow! They are both wonderful and I can not pick a fave.
    You are an expert at stamping direct to paper. These are fabulous. I am such a chicken about it! Cuz I always stamp crooked or slightly blurred or slighty heavier on one side...you know the drill...
    sigh.
    Two wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous stamp which you've showcased so well on these 2 cards. I simply can't pick a favourite! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.