Friday 29 August 2014

More Happy Post!

Phew what a week!

I was awake from 2 am Wednesday night with a poorly cat,
then same again last night, missing him because he had to stay
in the vets overnight .....he had a nasty infected tooth...
ouch in more ways than one!
I'm off to collect him and the bill shortly!

Meantime, what should arrive in the post?!
Another unexpected happy post,
how lucky am I, and what good timing!


It was from a dear friend who is also a great support to my SU business.
I have made some amazing friends through SU,
it has been very much an added bonus to something I really enjoy.

If you know anyone who would like a catalogue,
or class list from me, I'd be so grateful if you'd pass on my details.

After I'd taken this photo, I noticed a naughty rhinestone had
attached itself to a star!
But, as you can see I put it in it's place!

To see the artist's blog go to Lelly's blog HERE

I hope you have a good weekend,
thanks for stopping by
Lesley 
xxx
xx
x
P.S. Jan you'll like this one too......it's spritzed with shimmer, embossed,
with added sparkly stars.....lots of bling!


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and the sentiment is very apt. You ARE a star.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card the shimmer is beautiful. I hope your poor puddy cat is feeling better............We recently adopted a rescue kitten well five months back now and he has brought much joy to the family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do, I do! What a lovely bit of Happy Post xxx Jan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card. It is always so special to receive a home made card. Especially when everything else I receive in the mail is usually junk mail and bills. The received cards are always such a bright spot in the day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.