Sunday 23 November 2014

christmas training swaps

I had a lovely time at a recent training day,
where we all made swaps to share with each other.

You may remember my little star cat rocker card that I made
to give to the other members,
and I'm sure you'd like to see the swaps I received in return.


On the left is by Jan Twinks, right is by Lesley Lendon.
Please click on the image to see it close up,
they are really lovely and schparkly!

Be sure to come back soon to see some more.

Lesley
xxx
xx
x

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.