Monday 10 November 2014

Happy Flower Patch

Background is Corner Garden,
stamped flowers and die cut,
then over stamped and daubed the edges with the same ink colour


Leaves similarly stamped and die cut,
then over stamped a couple of times with the same colour ink


I'd stamped corner garden onto coloured card, 
but didn't like the effect, so  used this to punch some little flowers.
I also die cut the sentiment with another flower shape.

I experimented a bit with this one,
but ended up liking the subtle effect of using the same 
colour ink to create depth and shadow. 


2 comments:

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.