Thursday 7 May 2015

Die cuts and Punches

I'm back!
I doubt if you are blogging right now if you are in the UK,
coz I expect you are gloooood to the tele awaiting the election results?!
But I'm half watching lol.

So here's one I made using some framelits (dies),
stamps and Punch (the smallest stars)

This second picture is much better, must be the light.
This is a simple male one.
(the card is simple, not my friend!)


I'm also linking this to the Happy Little Stamper
challenge ...using die cuts and punches funnily enough!

Let's hope we get a good result for the country tonight!
Meanwhile, sleep tight!

Lesley
xxx
xx
x

5 comments:

  1. I love this, Lesley. The stars are brilliant and so is your design. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Lesley. Love the design and the sentiment. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful use of this new set. Love this bold blue star with all tiny ones stamped in it. Good clean lines with splashes of soft color. Definitely a star for sure! Saw it at HLS, and TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stars are fun. I like the star in lieu of an A in the word STAR.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.