Tuesday 12 May 2015

twothirty

Oh dear, it just goes to show,
that if you are feeling poorly, one thing that gets abandoned
is the old blog, unless of course you've been organised and scheduled posts,
which, as you can see, I have not!
I had a tooth extracted, and it's not going too well,
so I apologise if I've not visited any of you lately!

Someone who is suffering so much more than me,
is my Uncle who's wife died recently :(
she was such a dear Aunty,
very sadly missed.

Here's what I sent him:



It's a simple stencil inked with a few brown shades


Lovely sentiment.

Always nice to send a card just because you care

Have a good week

Lesley
xxx
xx
x



5 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely sentiment and that's a really gorgeous stencil.

    Hope you feel better soon mate.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad but a really lovely card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really beautiful card, Lesley! I LOVE that stencil! Hope you are on the mend. Toothache is one of those awful things that you can't try and ignore. I really sympathise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely card for such a sad occasion. Hope you feel better soon xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great sympathy card, it has a nice masculine feel to it. Sympathy cards for men--now those are really trick to make.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.