Tuesday 23 June 2015

Pictogram Punch perfect

How cute is this little envelope from Liz,
with the button and tag adding detail.
Just shows that all small packages.....



Liz also helped us make this lovely window blind effect card.
She had us ripping eeek!, but with a template,
so it was 'controlled tearing' lol


We pierced above the rolled up blind to thread the twine through,
and added the cute tag above the flower pot from Pictogram Punches.

I hope your week is going well
Lesley
xxx
xx
x

3 comments:

  1. She's just too talented for my liking!!!!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I squealed over that torn scroll card before and it is still wonderful. That envelope though is outstanding. Y'all have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.