Tuesday 1 December 2015

Botanical Gardens

Hello, thanks for stopping by on this first day of December!

It's dark windy and wet again here,
but wherever you are I hope this brightens your day...


It's difficult to see, but we stamped on the DSP (designer series paper)
and we stamped and die cut some elements.
The flower is 3-d so you can lift the petals,
and not shown is a lovely leaf frond in the die set.

There is so much available in this collection.....stamp set Botanical Blooms,
Framelits Botanical Builder, washi tape, designer series paper and coordinating card,
and even pretty sparkly embellishments Botanical Garden Jewels.
I might have to have it all!

It will be available to demonstrators on pre order in a few days,
and on general sale from January 5th.


A few more swaps to share too.....


cute parcel from Monique Droust (or Broust)


lovely seed wallet from stempelspassinjever.wordpress.com...


inside a strip of seeds.....perfect for our new raised beds,
I will sow these very carefully....and await the surprise!




curvy keepsake oh so pretty from Sara Sayers (crafty little minx)

Wishing you a happy day
Lesley
xxx
xx
x


6 comments:

  1. I like these gorgeous colours. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is TOO cute :)
    Looks like you've been busy.
    Cold, wet and horrible here, too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really great card. I can see why you just might need one of everything from that botanical collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All are wonderful projects but one in particular has caught my eye. What a cool idea it is too. Yep, your guessed it...I am drooling over the seed packet. I shall keep this in mind for my garden club friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All are wonderful projects but one in particular has caught my eye. What a cool idea it is too. Yep, your guessed it...I am drooling over the seed packet. I shall keep this in mind for my garden club friends!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.