Wednesday 23 December 2015

Happy Anniversary.....

.......to my Parents


Using the soon-to-be-available Bloomin' Heart Thinlit Die,
kindly provided by a very good friend........
cut from the new Pink Glimmer paper (YUM!),




I substituted "you" for "me"....luckily same font in Going Global....
...also coming soon!
Raised the love on dimensionals.

Wish you could see this heart in real life.....
it literally needs nothing added,
although there's lots of pretty things that can be done with it.



Swap from Monica Gale.....
share the Joy



and swap from Garance Mistry....
share the love!


Only two more sleeps eeeeeeek!

Lesley
xxx
xx
x


2 comments:

  1. That heart diecut looks absolutely gorgeous. A lovely swap from Monica too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.