Monday 26 December 2016

Boxing day Baubles

I hope you have enjoyed the festivities,
hopefully finding some quiet time to catch your breath....

I thought I'd share some of the hand made gifts 
I have been lucky to have received decorating my tree....

well actually I made this but the method and prepped paper was shared by a friend


Paper stocking from Liz


two gorgeous creations from Jan Twinks




...and another, this time by Elaine Higham

crochet ring from Mandy

knitted mitten by Jane

sweet sweet heart from Susannah

believe it or not a Nativity in a Walnut ! by Katie

and a heart that's not hand made but so nice I thought I 'd share anyway

lots of love 
Lesley
xxx
xx
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.