Monday 16 January 2017

Christmas remnants

Hello, thanks for popping by!
I have a few photos left from the festive season, so thought I'd share them.


This was a kit, making different displays for the changing seasons.
It makes a lovely display in my Craft Room




a special card from a special lady, much prettier in real life,
it's magical Jan Twinks




a card made in a shoe box swap that I really liked,
and would like to make some more with the tea light idea
casting a flickering light




Did anyone suffer this wrapping paper?! flippin' glitter everywhere!






This was the table centrepiece.....an explosion box
with Santa's sleigh, Reindeers and a few parcels,
lit up by some star shaped fairy lights





This fluttered by on top of one of our parcels,
isn't he gorgeous?!
He's safely tucked up in his nest box until next year!

Hopefully I'll see some of you on Rudolph Day (25th of the month)
to share some christmas makes for this year!

Lesley
xxx
xx
x



5 comments:

  1. Some wonderful Christmas makes! I am going to try and join in with rudolph day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely selection of makes Lesley, Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Spesh like the birdy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! what a bunch of wonderful projects. That exploding box is the ultimate though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.