Monday 2 January 2017

Special Day

Today a Nephew turns 18, a very special day for a special man.

I wanted to make something different,
so started with the idea of a spinner card.


I had a light bulb moment of adding two circles to make a figure eight


and for the 1 I decided to cut a strip and make a shaker section with fancy acetate and sequins


It took some time to plan and make


more than a few attempts to get the spinner going freely around the 'eight'


and some finishing touches with the moon and earth


and decorated the inside with the offcuts






and my very first video !

Happy New Year !

I used lots of snippets of card paper and sequins, so I'm
off to play in the Snippets Playground.....
where there's another fantastic prize on offer!


Lesley
xxx
xx
x







8 comments:

  1. Oh how clever this is Lesley! A really memorable 18th Birthday card for sure - love the action movie as well :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - you're sooooo clever for making that slider card and for doing the video . . . I heard Alan's dulcet tones! LOL!

    AWESOME STUFF. Roll on Sunday.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever! I can't access the video:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Wow! Wow! That is so clever! No better happy 18 card has been made.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card and I love the gorgeous paper you've used with the stamp set.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work is beautiful. I love handmade cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally in awe. Fabulous. I agree with Princess Judy: No finer 18th BD card ever has been made.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic ideal Love it very much.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.