Wednesday 1 February 2017

NBUS

Some of you may wonder what the title means?
NBUS = Never Before Used Stuff
I bet you have loads don't you?!

It was an idea of Darnell of djkardkreations
who is celebrating 5 years of her blog.

Do pop over to her blog and stay a while...
she is a very funny and very talented lady,
with lots of talented followers, and a fab playhouse.

So, onto my card

I still had Merry Mice out,
along with a tutorial for a mini....and I mean mini....pop up and twist card.


To show you how small, I put it against the one from the other day.
The card base is only 3" square.....



so you can imagine how small the pop out bit is....



the little stamped pics are roughly 1 1/2" x 1"


so, that's most of that stamp set christened!

I hope your week is going well

Lesley
xxx
xx
x
entered into:


7 comments:

  1. OMG! That is truly AWESOME . . . I hope that's available to see IRL on Sunday! Me LOVE teeny weeny cards with a BIG surprise inside.

    This is FAB.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squee! These mice are so cute. I love how that wee cards opens up and pops out. So much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These really are so cute. I love those little mice. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 318 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for February - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable and the mice are so cute. Fun idea for a pop out little book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a super cute little card! It may be little, but it sure is packed with lots of craftiness! Thanks for sharing this with us at CHNC Extra! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your kind support and cheerleading, Lesley! Your little card of adorable inches is the cutest thing ever!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #10!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.