Sunday 26 March 2017

Happy Mother's Day


Again I am so lucky to have two Mums to spoil


I used daubers to ink the flower stamp with mint macaron and bermuda bay,
inked the small dragonfly in mm and tipped the wigs in bb

 


added a small heart to the sentiment, and made 3 layers of dragonfly




made them a box to fill with chocolate...



topped with another dragonfly, and added an mm heart to each side



Happy Mother's Day

Thoughts are with those who miss theirs....big hugs xxx


Thanks also for your lovely comments and birthday wishes xxx


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful work and I love the idea of inking the stamps with daubers in 2 different colours.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cards are beautiful Lelly!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those cards are gorgeous. I really like the solid dragonfly and how you inked it with the two colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lesley,
    what beautiful and wonderful creations.
    They arre so very gorgeous and wonderfully created.
    I bet you Mums were so pleased with them.
    I am one of the people that has no Mums any more so thank you so much for your hugs and thoughts.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful makes Lesley. I love the colour of your card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.