Wednesday 19 April 2017

Special Reason

There doesn't always have to be a special reason to send a card,
but there's a set called Special Reason that's retiring,
so I'm sharing a few swaps showcasing this lovely set......



Bridget Metcalf
such soft colours and elegant, with different colours backing the flower die cuts





Sarah Lower
love how the die cut pops out from the fancy fold, and the embossed wall sets it off



Elaine Kerr
an elegant design with striking colours, and I really like the label die


Lesley
xxx
xx
x

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cards . . . can't believe they are retiring this! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very awesome cards! I'm quite sad they are retiring this since it took me forever to decide to like it. I can't wrap my head around how the fancy folded card was die cut. Of course, I can't line up two straight lines.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.