Sunday 28 May 2017

Card Buffet (1)

I always try to do something different at my classes,
so decided to try a kind of card buffet recently.

I'd fallen more and more for the Lift Me Up Bundle from Stampin' Up!

(which incidentally won't be available as a bundle, from 31st June,
so hurry if you want the bundle discount!)

I had all the stuff in a basket to make one card, and the idea was,
you could choose a basket, make the card in it, then return it,
and choose another basket, and so on.

I had about 6 baskets, and they all ended up making all 6,
as they were quite simple designs.

There were however, a couple of ladies, who weren't listening,
and almost mucked up the system......you know who you are!!!

Anyhow, I thought it would be nice to show you them,
so that you can make them too if you like,
so here's the first


Stamp the background, die cut a section, lay it back in, lined up on foam pads,
stamp the "note" on patterned paper, cut out and lay over the word "note"



We went for a bike ride this morning, and had to take this pic of a group of "friends"




I hope you are enjoying the weekend.....

Lesley
xxx
xx
x

1 comment:

  1. A card buffet sounds interesting. This card is awesome. Love the dimension xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.