Sunday 20 August 2017

Wood Textured Leaves

I did a class recently based on the Colourful Seasons set,
and wanted a masculine card....



I used the Wood Textures DSP, stamped and die cut some of the delicate leaves from the
Seasonal Layers Thinlits,  adding one cut from the Copper Foil,
a bit of the same DSP in the background, and some fibrous Burlap Ribbon
finishes off a simple card.

Here's a summary of the class:














I try to show the versatility of sets, as well as tips and techniques,
there's always something new to learn,
 and I always learn something from my class attendees too.

I'd love you to join us for fun and friendship,
so if you'd like more information, please just ask.

I run regular Thursday afternoon classes from 2 till 4pm,
£10 per person, all tools, materials and refreshment included.
Other classes/workshops/parties by arrangement. 

I hope to welcome you one day,
meantime thanks for stopping by my blog,
and keeeeeep Crafting!
(small tribute to the lovely Bruce Forsyth, bless him)

Lesley
xxx
xx
x

1 comment:

  1. Looks like an awesome class mate . . . Would've enjoyed making all of those cards myself xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.