Thursday 28 December 2017

Washi Tape Butterfly

Hello,
hope you have had a lovely festive season,
celebrations continue for some,
it's a busy time for lots of you,
and for some a sad time too......

So, here's a cheery card using snippets of washi tape.

The how: 
take a snippet of card,
lay some washi tape down in rows to approximate size of your die.
Die cut your desired shape,
add other embellishments like candy dots.

I've kept this plain, so I can adapt it to suit any ocassion,
meantime I'm off to show the lovely people in the
Come play, lots to see and lots of lovely people to meet!

Lesley
xxx
xx
x

3 comments:

  1. Awesome idea for using up Washi tape. LOVE this CAS card.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, you cracked it there Lesley! Storing this idea away - brilliant card!

    Afraid my comments are a bit brief as am still trying to make sample cards for the Playground Giveaway!!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.