Tuesday 22 May 2018

New Annual Catalogues

I've been busy in "the office" today.....
getting things ready to send out some brand new annual catalogues.....

Contact me if you'd like your very own paper copy!
gillettlesley@gmail.com

There has been a Colour Revamp,
and I have to say I just LOVE it all!

New Products too, waiting to INSPIRE and amaze you!
It's an "Ideas Book" too, with so many ideas for you to CREATE.

Let me SHARE the inspiration with you
order your copy today!

Lesley
xxx
xx
x

1 comment:

  1. Me! ME! Please send me an inspiring copy of the new catalogue! Thank you. That would be AWESOME! Alternatively, if you're in my area, drop it in and I'll make you a coffee - I might even get the biscuits out!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.