Sunday 26 November 2017

Snippets Playground

Morning!

I don't post regularly for months, then you get two posts in one day!
In fact if you come back later there'll probably be 3!


It's a new prize up for grabs in the Snippets Playground,
and I'm pleased to take something other than a card for a change,
thanks to the club I attend in High Halden


It's a simple wire double ring, with snippets of ribbon and material tied to it! 
They will have a few finished ones for sale at a craft fair next weekend,
so if you are near High Halden Kent go grab one....a bargain as they took quite a few hours!


Seriously, it was so easy even I could do it!
We had lots of scraps in the middle of the table, and we all scrapped over shared them!
If you fancy a go, we used snippets about 1" wide and 6" long,
and tied in a single or double knots.
You can trim, tweek, and add bits in between until you're happy,
I was VERY happy, so much so, I'm going to do another!

I'm off to the Playground now, but I'll need my gloves and hat today brrrrrrr!

Lesley
xxx
xx
x
p.s. Di reminded us what day it was......so I'm off to right another post!!
It's a month until boxing day eeek,
and yesterday was Rudolph day!!!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley,
    what very super wreath and your design is awesome.
    Love the wonderful snippet of ribbon and material used for creating this.
    I must have a go at this one.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just spotted your fabulous wreath in the Snippets playground - it looks stunning!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fabulous Lesley and what a great way to use up lots of materials and ribbon snippets. So effective.

    Lovely to see you in the Snippets Playground!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool looking wreath. It does sound easy peasy (as long as you have fabric and ribbon scraps around and I'm trying to avoid developing another hobby, although I joke I'm quitting stamping [lacking mojo] and taking up writing bad poetry).

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool! I absolutely adore it and might have to have a go! I love making my own decorations (I can't afford to buy them!) and I have loads of bits of ribbon and stuff. Thank you so much for the idea! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun and festive idea for creating a simple, yet colorful wreath! And it's a great way to use scraps and ribbons that just lurk about in the craft room! Thanks, Lesley!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.